Are you looking for a solution to export Outlook contact folder? Well, before moving Outlook contacts and other Outlook data to a new environment, it is necessary to export it to overcome data loss scenarios. Some of the common scenarios where you need to export Outlook contacts are:
- When upgrading your Outlook to its higher version
- While transferring Outlook from old PC to a new or to another PC
- While reinstalling OS
- Before formatting or reformatting your HDD
- While upgrading Windows to its latest versions
Apart from this, there can be many other scenarios that result in exporting Outlook contacts. So, read this article to know how to export Outlook contacts in a simple manner…
You can export Outlook contacts using
- Manual Method
- Using reliable Outlook tool
Coming to manual method, you can make use of it but it’s too risky and time-consuming to copy and paste items from Outlook contacts to another. Also, it may fail to copy contacts details like name, email address, phone number, etc. which might damage PST file. Thus this method doesn’t ensure complete backup of Outlook contacts and other Outlook data.
By understanding this, Remo software has come up with Outlook backup and Migrate tool. With this application, it is possible to export Outlook contacts in a secure way. This tool provides a simple process to export contacts from Outlook with its user-friendly interface as a result even novice users can perform recovery with ease. Outlook contacts along with its details such as name, phone number, email address etc. can be exported easily with this utility.
About Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate tool
Outlook Backup and Migrate tool is specially designed to export and import Outlook contacts and other Outlook attributes such as emails, notes, calendar items, tasks, journal entries, and so on easily. Also, it’s possible to schedule backup as per your need. Like daily, weekly or on monthly basis. The backup copy can be secured with a strong password to prevent access from unauthorized users. If the backup file is large then you can split large sized file to match the storage capacity of the destination and it can even be compressed to save the disk space. This tool provides two customized options to backup Outlook data such as:
- Smart Backup: With this feature, you can backup entire Outlook attributes such as Outlook emails, journals, tasks, contacts, notes, along with Outlook settings, and everything else from Outlook profile.
- Advanced Backup: This option lets you opt for only required attributes such as only contacts, notes or either contacts or notes etc. However, with this option, you can backup only required Outlook attributes from the Outlook profile and thereby it saves your time.
This tool runs on various Outlook versions like Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, Office 365 and Outlook 2016 installed on Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc. Apart from taking the backup, this tool also lets you import Outlook data to a new environment. Also, the tool creates four restore points so that you can go back to previous Outlook state whenever it’s required.