Is your PowerPoint files stops responding suddenly while working on it? Are you looking for a solution to fix it? Well, you are at right place; In this page you will know how to fix PowerPoint Presentation in few mouse clicks…
Whenever PowerPoint application stops responding while editing or creating PPTX file or if you come across issues with PPTX file then it indicates that PowerPoint file is corrupt. Some of the common behavior exhibited by PPTX files that
Common scenarios exhibited by PowerPoint files when its corrupted are:
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide
- Animations do not work as expected
- Objects or text will overlaps
- You may get error messages which restrict you to open PowerPoint file such as
“PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt”, “PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file”, “File is corrupted or damaged”.
When you come across these kinds of situations, it is necessary to fix Powerpoint Presentation at the earliest because the sub files linked with the Presentation like macros, images, and so on may also get corrupted.
If your Microsoft PowerPoint not responding how to repair is your question then make use of Remo PowerPoint Repair tool. The built-in repair algorithms of this tool helps in fixing corrupted PowerPoint Presentation in no time.
Remo Repair PowerPoint- To fix PowerPoint files
Remo Repair PowerPoint tool fixes PowerPoint Presentation files in a secure way. While repairing PowerPoint file, this non-destructive read only application will not alter your corrupt Powerpoint file instead it just creates replica of the original corrupt file. Thus all your original files are kept in intact. Even PPT, PPS files can be fixed with this application.
Besides, this application comes with simple interface which gives clear instruction while repairing PPT file and hence even novice users can easily fix PowerPoint file. This application provides free demo version, so that you can easily understand the working procedure and capability of this tool with the help of Preview option before saving it to any desired location. In case of any queries related to product, you can contact support team to avail guidance related to product.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
Tips to remember:
- Maintain backup of important PowerPoint files and store them on any external storage device as it can be a ray of hope in case of data loss scenarios.
- Avoid interruptions while moving Powerpoint files.
Now, you know how to fix PowerPoint Presentation. Let us know the reasons behind PowerPoint file corruption:
- Incompatibility issues: If the updatedPowerPoint Presentation version is not compatible with the updated version of MS Office which you are currently using then it may PowerPoint file inaccessible.
- Header File Corruption: If the header of PowerPoint file gets corrupt then certain data might be missing thus resulting in inaccessible PowerPoint files.
- Other Scenarios: Using unsecured tools for recovering lost PPT file, faulty applications may damage PowerPoint file, etc.