You have three different volumes for storing official files, personal files and photos on your system. In regular interval of time, you check all these partitions and keep formatting things for making data accessibility easier and to increase the speed. Recently, you notice that one of your partition was taking more time to open and close. So, you taught to format that volume for better performance. Unfortunately, you have formatted volume containing images instead of other partition. As a result of which pictures stored on that partition went missing. Now, you want to recover those pictures from your system?
Don’t worry!!! In this fast growing technology everything is possible if you find appropriate utilities. You are in right place to know one of the tool that can restore missing pictures in few mouse clicks called Remo Recover. Yes, Remo Recover is ideally preferred application for quick retrieval of missing images.
It is very obvious, to preserve photos that has the ability to bring back our joyful moments in less span of time. Most of them prefer good quality digital cameras that give excellent pixel quality for capturing any kind of pictures, However, these days due to advancing technologies laptops can also be used for clicking images. They provide very simple user friendly features using which capturing and saving pictures altogether consumes very less time.
Here are few scenarios for photo loss scenarios
- Accidental Formatting – One of the prominent reasons for photo is accidental formatting. While formatting some of the older/unwanted drive, selecting vital ones along them leads to loss.
- Virus Attack – Sometimes, when your laptop is infected from viruses via internet, external storage devices, third party applications etc. will multiply themselves. These harmful viruses have the ability to delete photos at anytime
- Improper Commands Usage – While transferring photos from laptop to other external storage devices, if there occurs any unavoidable situations like power loss, sudden system shut down etc. results in photo loss
- Unreliable Antivirus Software – Usually, antivirus software is used for scanning laptop so that it can be secured from external threats. During this scanning process, if antivirus software comes across any infected photos will delete it without user conformation and causes photo loss
- Other Reasons – Sudden power failure, abrupt system termination, inappropriate transfer process, reformatting, hard drive corruption, formation of bad sectors etc.
Some of the useful tips
- Maintain extra copies of important photos in any external storage device as backup
- Make sure that your system and external hard drive is scanned regularly
- Install updated antivirus software
Overview of Remo Recover
Remo Recover is one of the professional tool which can be utilized to get back lost pictures in few simple steps. It is read only tool which will not modify original data during scanning process instead uses separate file for saving extracted data. This tool is designed with simple to understand interface that explains every step by giving simple description. Hence, all kinds of users can install it easily.
- Supports different file formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF etc.
- Requires minimal disk space for establishment process
- This tool supports various brands of cameras like Samsung, Sony, Kodak, Canon and so on
- Compatible on all latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems