I have been using Windows 7 OS in my system and have stored lots of files and folders. However, my system was running out of memory space due to storage of data in huge amount. In addition, my system configuration is not so good so system’s performance is too low. Hence, I decided to zip some of the files and deleted some unwanted files, this help me to boost system’s performance. After few days, I tried to unzip files but a message displayed says unable to open. This instance feared me since those file are too important to me. Now I am in need of those files, please anyone help me out repair damaged or corrupted zip files.
Do not worry; these are common scenarios usually encounters due to various reasons but you can easily resolve this issues by employing efficient third party application like Remo Repair Zip which is specially designed for repairing corrupt or damaged zip files and it does repair process regardless of severity of zip files corruption. After performing repairing process successfully, restores all files and folders from it. Later, allows users to preview all restored files and folders, and you can save them to your storage disk.
Let us know various reasons behind zip file corruption
Major reason is virus and other malicious attacks. Once your zip file is severely attacked, damages or corrupts your zip file and do not allow you to access them also.
Other reasons include file header corruption, since a file header consists of file size, type, created date, modified date, etc. If any of these contains are damaged then you cannot able to access those files.
In addition, zip file may also get corrupt when you attempt to access or unzip files using damaged zipping application.
List of errors you may encounter when you tried to access corrupt or damaged zip files
- cyclic redundancy check errors
- “cannot open file: It does not appear to be a valid archive” error
- “file is corrupted or damaged, WinZip cannot open it” error.
- Broken downloads
- Unknown compression method
Whatsoever error you encounter while opening a zip file when it has been corrupted or damaged, which can be easily fixed with the assistance of Remo Repair Zip application in a couple of minutes. In addition, it also fixes zip files on various platforms such as Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8, etc.
Salient features of Remo Repair Zip application
- Quickly fixes 32 and 64 bit zip files
- Fixes any zip files stored on any storage media
- Fixes large sized zip files i.e. more than 4 GB
- Fixes all types of zip and zipx files
Why Remo Repair Zip application?
- Performs safe and secure repair process
- Comprises of simple GUI to navigate the application easily
- Provides free demo version to check the capability of software
- It’s a read only application and does not do any damage to your zip files
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat services for 24*7 hours
Suggestions to follow:
- Do not store zip files in device which has been affected from virus threats
- Use high bandwidth internet service to download zip files
- Do not use untrustworthy applications for zipping and unzipping files
- Do not attempt to open zip files repeatedly when is not opening