Have you lost all the pics stored in memory stick captured on various moments using your DSLR, camera or camcorders? This scenario may happen suddenly due to corruption or human errors. This leaves you in frustrating state as you might have lost all the images, audios and video files which has been stored for years in the memory stick. You might also think that the recovery process needs lot of expertise and it is quite impossible to implement.
Whenever the file gets deleted, formatted or lost from memory stick you may not be able to find it anywhere in the system memory. Hence you may think that it has been deleted permanently from the system memory. But it may be surprising when you get to know that you can retrieve the lost image files back using Remo Recover tool. Not just images, Remo Recover can retrieve other multimedia files like audios and videos of various file formats.
Remo Recover – Retrieve Images from Memory Stick in an Easy Way
Remo Recover software has been designed and developed with advanced recovery algorithms. It thoroughly scans the entire memory stick and retrieves back the data like photos, audio and video files from it. Pictures of different file formats like PSD, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, PNG and others can be easily recovered using Remo Recover software. You can even retrieve images taken using various brands of cameras and camcorders. RAW or unprocessed images taken using cameras can also be retrieved back quickly using Remo Recover software. Video file formats like WAV, MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, etc. are supported by Remo Recover tool.
Features of Remo Recover
- Compatible to use with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Can even recover photos from hard drive, flash memory cards, USB external drives, iPods etc.
- You can even use “Find” option to locate the files among the recovered data
- To access the data in a better way, the software provides an option to sort the files based on their name, type and size
- Use “Save Recovery Session” option to store the recovered results
- Save the recovered files to any desired storage locations like pen drives, USBs and external hard drives etc.
- Supports data recovery from various brands of memory stick like Sony, Lexar, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
RAW Image File Formats Supported by Remo Recover
NEF, CR2, CRW, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, RAW, X3F, PEF, DNG, RAF, KDC, K25 and DCR etc.
Cameras and Camcorders Supported by Remo Recover
Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Casio, Samsung and Kodak etc. are some of the brands of camera supported by Remo Recover software.
Image Loss Scenarios from Memory Stick
- Accidental Deletion – Due to a false move or name confusions in the file you might have deleted the important photos accidentally which leads to data loss
- Interruption in Data Transfer – While moving the images from memory stick to other storage devices sudden termination of process or plugging out the device abruptly may cause data loss
- Corruption – Sometimes corruption in the memory stick may deny the access and makes the device inaccessible.
- Formatting – You might have formatted the memory stick without taking the proper backup of files which leads to loss of vital data
You might have come across scenarios similar to above mentioned one and wonder how to solve it. Here’s an easy solution to restore photos from memory stick which has been lost, formatted or deleted from the memory stick using Remo Recover software. It is compatible to use with different version of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Take regular backup of files stored in your Memory stick
- Avoid interrupting the data transfer
Check for the important file existence before formatting the memory stick