Restoring lost pictures after factory settings is quick and easy. Read this page to know more about this. This page covers information on:
- How to restore data after system restore?
- What happens when you reset your PC?
- About photo recovery tool
At times, we need to reset computer due to one or other issues. While doing so, if you forgot to take backup of important pictures and other data then it will be a huge loss. Well, now you need not worry about photo loss, as Remo has come up with Photo Recovery tool which scans the entire drive to identify and retrieves photos with utmost ease.
Do you know what happens when you perform restore factory settings?
Whenever your system is restored to factory settings don’t think that entire data stored on it is lost forever. It’s the address links of the files that are erased from file allocation table but data still remains in the same place but it cannot be recognized by the OS. In such situation, act as quick as possible to restore pictures and other files from your system. In this regard, Remo Photo Recovery tool comes handy to retrieve lost pictures after restore factory settings in a secure manner. This application comes with user-friendly interface which provides easy steps for recovering photos after system restore and hence any sort of users can perform recovery without any difficulty.
Lost picture recovery after factory reset
With Remo Photo Recovery tool, photos of various formats such as GIF, PDF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, etc. can be restored with ease. This utility also supports recovery of deleted or lost files from various storage devices such as flash memory cards, pen drives, iPods, and so on. Furthermore, this application can be installed on different version of Windows OS which includes Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and so on whereas Mac OS includes EI Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, etc. This application provides few notable features such as:
- Supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions / drives.
- Sorts recovered files on the basis of file name, size, type and date of modification.
- With Find Tool, you can locate specific file from the huge recovered list of files
- Save Recovery Session saves your scanned results and avoids rescanning of the entire drive
- Preview option lets you to view recovered data before saving them to a particular location
- You can compress restored data to a ZIP format to save the disk space
- To solve your queries related to the product round the clock technical assistance is provided by support team.
Other scenarios where Remo Photo Recovery tool can be used are:
- To restore accidentally deleted files and the files emptied from the Recycle Bin / Trash folder.
- Supports recovery of files lost due to interruptions while transferring files from one storage drive to another.
- Supports recovery of shift deleted files or from files deleted from Command Prompt.
- To get back data lost due to file system corruption.
- Helps to retrieve data lost due to wrong usage of Cut and Paste command.
- Once you realize you have lost data, stop using the drive immediately and avoid any kind of write operation as it can overwrite the memory and reduces the chance of data recovery.
- Don’t install recovery software on the same place from where you lost files.
- Maintain additional backup of important files on external storage device to overcome data loss scenarios.
- Check twice before performing any operation on the disk drive.