Do you want to fix Outlook data file which is not accessible? Wondering what might be the reason behind Outlook data file inaccessibility? Well, stop thinking and take assistance of Remo PST Repair PST tool. This tool will provide you simple solution for fixing issues that are associated with Outlook.
About Remo Repair PST Tool
Remo Repair Outlook tool comes in handy for fixing Outlook data file which cannot be accessed due to unknown reasons. Besides, the tool is useful in repairing corrupt / damaged PST files with the capability of restoring all attributes securely. This repair tool will easily scan Outlook data files and recovers Outlook items such as emails, contacts calendar, tasks, notes, journals etc. within few minutes. During this repair process, the tool reads file, extract contents from file and creates new healthy PST file resolving all corruption issues. In this process; the software is capable of keeping original PST file and Outlook attributes intact. This read-only software will work efficiently even if scanpst.exe fails to repair PST file. It can also repair inaccessible and large MS Outlook PST file.
Beside Remo PST Repair Tool also helps
- If you are thinking how do i open Outlook data file which cannot be accessed then you can make use of Remo PST Repair software to get back your entire Outlook email messages
- Easy importing of repaired PST file on all Outlook versions
- To fix password protected or compressed PST file
- To preview the restored Outlook items in Outlook-styled Browser
- Remo Repair Outlook PST provides easy to use interface that guide technical as well novice user.
- Technical support is also available 24×7 for users in order to handle any queries related to PST repair software usage. Demo version of the PST repair software assists you to understand the working of the software before you opt for purchasing it.
- Operating system support: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Outlook versions: Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Precautions for avoiding inaccessibility of Outlook data
- It is recommended that MS Outlook application should be terminated properly
- Make sure that your PST file size doesn’t exceed its maximum limit
Situations Supported by Remo Repair PST Tool
Sharing PST file: If you share your PST files between different unsecure networks then there are chances of PST file corruption
Corrupted Storage Devices: Sometimes, you may mistakenly store your PST file onto corrupted storage devices which causes PST file corruption thus resulting into inaccessibility of data
Synchronization Error: When your PST file is transferred over the Exchange Server and during this process, if there are any interruptions then it results into inaccessibility of Outlook attributes which can also result into data loss situations
Other Reasons: Apart from this, there can be some other reasons that are responsible for PST file corruption such as external threats, improper termination of Outlook application, hardware malfunction etc.
Apart from the mentioned reasons there can be other reasons that are responsible for making your PST file inaccessible. Instead of worrying under such scenarios, you should make use of Remo PST Repair tool which will quickly fix your Outlook PST file.