MP4 videos are digital multimedia format, which allows combination of audio, video and subtitles. It is based on QuickTime file format which is also known as MOV. MP4 format allows for streaming via internet, which means the content can be watched in real time as it downloads as well as being saved on a hard drive .Some of the other important features of MP4 video files are 3D graphics, menus and user interactivity. In spite of its benefits, there are chances of MP4 video files corruption, if they are not handled carefully.
Consider a situation, where you have recorded some beautiful videos on your camera, which is in MP4 format. For better results you have copied those video clips on your system. Later you tried to play that video in some video player, but it shows error message like MP4 video is corrupted. You do not want to lose those videos which you have taken by lots of effort. So, now only way to make them correct is by fixing it. To fix MP4 video and make it playable again you can make use of Remo Repair MOV tool.
Reasons for MP4 video file corruption which is supported by Remo Repair MOV:
Virus infection– Virus infection is one of the main reason for corruption of MP4 video file. If a storage device is infected by virus, which contains your most important MP4 video. Then that virus may also affect your MP4 video, which leads to MP4 video corruption.
Improper termination of video player: Sometimes it happens that you are watching MP4 video file on your system with video player and suddenly your system terminates. Which will badly impact on MP4 video file which you are playing and lead to corruption.
Interruption during transfer – Any interruptions like system termination while moving MP4 video file from system to any other storage device or vice versa. That may results in corruption of your MP4 video files.
Unsupported Media Players- When you want to play some videos on media player, then codec of the video player must be available in that media player. If codec format of video file is not installed in that media player and you forcibly try to open video on that media player then video may corrupt.
When these situation occurs your MP4 video file may stop responding or fails to open or load, then you can use Remo Repair MOV to make them work properly.
It separately repairs audio and video frames of MP4 video files and after completion of repair process it will adjoins them together to form healthy playable MP4 video. This tool is mainly developed for Windows and Mac users. Along with MP4 files, this tool also fixes corrupt or damaged MOV video files. It supports fixing of video files created by all brands of cameras and camcorder. By using this tool you can repair large size of video files very easily.
Significant features of Remo Repair MOV:
- This tool is designed with well-equipped repairing algorithm so that repairing MP4 video files can be done very easily
- It repairs MP4 video files, which are not playable on QuickTime.
- Using this excellent tool, you can even fix the MP4 video files created on different devices like hard drive, flash memory cards, camera, iPod, camcorders, etc.
- It supports various video file codec’s like avc1,mp4v,mjpej(video), sowt, RAW, mp4a(audio)
- Provides you with a ‘Preview’ option, to enable you foresee the repaired file along with some other advanced features
- Repaired MP4 video files can be saved in any of the desired location on storage devices like pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, CD/DVD etc.
Why use Remo Repair MOV?
- It is safe and read only application, which makes sure that the original MP4 files are kept intact.
- Provides simple user interface, so that even non-technical people can also use this tool very easily
- Tested with latest anti-virus program to ensure it is a virus free product
- You can evaluate capabilities of this tool by using demo version later you can go for paid version
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat services for users who fails to perform successful repair process
- It requires less amount of disk space for installation that is just 50MB
As precaution is always better than cure, here are few safety tips which could help you to preserve your precious MP4 video files:
- Try to maintain back up of your video files in any storage device, which should be free from virus
- Do not try to play your MP4 video files without appropriate codecs on media player
- Always scan your device using reliable anti-virus program