Have you deleted or lost files from Dell laptop? Worried how to get back files from it? No matter, whatever might be the reason for data loss from Dell laptop, read this page, it covers information on
- Reasons for data loss from dell laptop
- Tool to restore data from Dell Laptop
- Other features provided by the tool
Data loss from Dell laptop occurs due to various reasons. It can be due to
- Accidental deletion of files from Dell laptop and emptying the Recycle Bin immediately
- While using Shift +Delete key combination to remove some unwanted files you may mistakenly delete important ones
- Interruptions while moving files from Dell laptop or performing write operations on the files might leads to loss of files.
- Using un-trusted third party application to restore files from Dell laptop might results in deletion of files without coming to your notice
- If the file system of Dell laptop gets corrupt then you cannot access the data stored on it which inturn results in data loss
- If the deleted file size is more than the assigned Recycle Bin size then deleted file bypasses the Recycle Bin thus resulting in data loss
- Improper usage of cut paste command results in loss of files
Whenever you come across any of the above situations, worry not; just download and run Remo Hard Drive Data Recovery software. This tool comes with user friendly interface so that you can easily perform recovery of data from Dell laptop without any technical skills.
Remo Hard Disk Recovery tool to retrieve data from Dell laptop
Hard Disk Recovery tool by Remo deeply scans the entire Dell laptop to detect and recovers deleted or lost files in matter of minutes. The files can be spreadsheet, PDF, document, video file, pictures, etc this application restores various file types with ease. Besides, this application can recover data from Dell laptop of various series which includes Dell Inspiron, Dell Studio, Dell Vostro, Dell Latitude, Dell XPS, etc. Apart from Dell laptop, this tool supports recovery of data from Compaq, Acer, Lenovo, Toshiba, Asus, HP, Sony, Samsung, etc. The recovered data can be sorted based on their name, type, size and creation date. In case, you have any queries regarding software installation or recovery process, worry not; 24*7 technical assistance is provided by support team. The retrieved data can be saved on any accessible storage device like CD / DVD. Also, to save disk space, you can compress the recovered files to a ZIP archive.
What else Remo Hard Drive Recovery tool can do?
This application assists in recovering files that are deleted or formatted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID 5 partitions. Besides, the application retrieves data from corrupted, crashed, failed drive and even from non-booting disk. Also, it is possible to restore data from FAT16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions / drives. In case, if there are bad sectors on the drive then the tool creates disk images to bypass bad sectors, so that you can get back your files from these disk images. Furthermore this application supports data recovery from various storage devices such as external HDD, pen drives, iPods, memory cards, FireWire drives, camera and many more.
Besides, this application facilitates various features such as
- Locates Particular File: With in-built Find tool, you can easily locate particular file from a huge list of recovered files.
- Resume Recovery Process: With this feature, you can halt the recovery process at any time and resume whenever it’s required thus it avoids rescanning of entire drive.
- View before Saving: This option lets you to view recovered files before saving them to any location.