Retrieving the deleted items from Outlook 2010, is it ever possible? This question may arise when you have accidentally deleted some Outlook items and can’t able to find it even in “Deleted Items Folder” in Outlook application. At such scenarios you may think that, Outlook items are lost forever and cannot be retrieved back at any cost. Don’t jump to any negative conclusions, as the deleted items from Outlook 2010 can be recovered easily using Remo Repair Outlook (PST) software.
Remo Repair Outlook PST comprises of advanced scanning mechanism which retrieves the deleted Outlook items from MS Outlook in a simpler and faster way. It provides the complete recovery of deleted items along with its important attributes like emails, contacts, calendar etc. It can even repair your corrupted PST file by consuming very less time. The software repairs the files, extracts the deleted items including other Outlook data attributes and generates a new healthy file with all restored data.
Prominent Features of Remo Repair Outlook PST
- Repairs corrupt, inaccessible Outlook PST files and restores the deleted Outlook items
- Fixes the corruption of PST files even if the Scanpst.exe tool fails to repair
- Operates on read only mode, hence it doesn’t alter the original PST file content and prevents file alteration
- You can choose the PST files for repair easily using advanced options of the software like Open Default PST File, Select PST File Manually and Find All your PST Files options.
- The scanning process can be done using two options like Normal and Smart scan. Normal scan can be used if the PST file is not opening due to corruption in the PST file. You can use Smart scan if the file is severely corrupted
- Software has preview option, by which, you can view the files before saving it
- Attractive and self-descriptive user interface helps you to carry out smooth recovery process
What are the causes for loss of Outlook data items in Outlook 2010?
- Accidental Deletion – It may happen sometimes, you may delete the Outlook items accidently and later realize that it is needed back
- Deletion of Outlook items using “Shift + Del” key – You might have used Shift + Delete option to delete the Outlook items which bypasses the Deleted items folder and results in data loss
- Emptying the Deleted items folder – All the Outlook items which has been deleted will go to Deleted items folder, sometimes you may empty this folder and later find out that you need an important file from it
- Oversized PST files – PST files may get corrupted if it has large amount of data which may lead to file inaccessibility
Some other reasons like Outlook application crash, PST file corruption may result in corruption of Outlook PST files and leads to data loss. Regardless of any kind of reason, Remo Repair Outlook PST application helps you in recovering deleted items in Outlook 2010.
Outlook versions supported by Remo Repair Outlook PST software
Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007,2003 and 2010
Windows operating system version supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 server
Take backup copy of important PST files to avoid data loss scenarios
- Before emptying the Deleted items folder, just make sure that you don’t have any important file in it
- Remove unwanted Outlook items regularly to avoid issues due to oversized PST files