Microsoft PowerPoint is a Microsoft developed application which comes as a part of Microsoft Office suit. This application is mainly used for business or classroom environment to create presentation files . As it is widely used, user can experience issues related to PowerPoint file corruption. Whenever PowerPoint files may get corrupted or damaged, then it may become inaccessible. Thus, one may encounter with error messages which indicate that the file is corrupted. There are many reasons responsible for PPT file corruption that leads to inaccessible of the file. Some of them are explained below:
- There might be sudden termination of system due to abrupt power failure or power surge while working on PowerPoint file. Thus, there are possibilities of PPT file corruption due to sudden termination of system.
- One of the major causes of PPT file corruption is due to virus attack. Due to virus attack on system where your presentation files are saved can get corrupted and thus makes it inaccessible.
- When user re-installs Operating System, then there are chances that PowerPoint files stored in hard drive may get corrupted. Thus when user tries to access PPT files, then it may show error message indicating corruption.
- While transferring PPT files between different storage devices, if there is any kind of interruption then it may lead to PowerPoint files inaccessibility or corruption.
- When transmitting presentation files over network, there are chances of PPT file corruption due to CRC error. Thus Presentation file with CRC error can lead to inaccessibility due to corruption.
At certain situations, user may think how to repair corrupted PPT files, but many users believe that once error message is displayed while accessing PPT file then the file is corrupted forever and it can’t be fixed. But the fact is such files can be fixed using some reliable and secure PowerPoint File Repairing software.
Remo Repair PowerPoint:
Here onwards no need to worry, user can make use of the most efficient tool Remo Repair PowerPoint to repair PowerPoint files that are corrupted or damaged due to some scenarios . This repair PowerPoint file tool is highly recommended by industry experts in repairing presentation files within few fractions of minutes. It has strong and advanced algorithm which can repair corrupt PowerPoint files without damaging its original content. During repairing process, this software will scan each and every part of file to fix the issues easily. Once the repairing process is done, user can check repaired PowerPoint file using Preview option before saving it.
This software facilitates user to save repaired PPT file in any internal accessible drive, external drive, USB drive, Flash drive, etc. This software can be installed in any latest versions of Windows Operating System including Windows 8 system. It also supports Windows server 2003 and 2008. It also comes in free evaluation version so that user can evaluate its repairing ability before going for paid version.
Why Remo Repair PowerPoint should be used?
Apart from these features, this PowerPoint repairing software is user friendly and gives easy guidance to repair corrupted PowerPoint files within 3-4 simple steps. Thus both professional and non-professional users can use it without any expert’s help. It supports repairing of corrupted PowerPoint files created on Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 and above. Users can also make use of 24/7 technical support to solve queries associated with Remo products.
Some additional features of Remo Repair PowerPoint:
- Ability to repair PPT,PPS and PPTX file formats with ease
- Repairs corrupted PowerPoint files that refuses to open
- Capability to recover formatting, text, images, animations, sound effects, OLE objects and fields including hyperlinks, etc. from corrupted PPT file
- Supports repairing and restoration of presentation files with actual headers and footers
Tips to Remember:
- Do keep backup of important presentation files.
- Install reliable antivirus software to system/laptop in order to protect from external threats.
- In order to avoid corruption, do not interrupt while transferring of PowerPoint files
- Do compress PowerPoint file before sending over network in order to avoid PPT file corruption.