Adobe Photoshop is the most powerful photo editing application which is widely used by graphic designers, amateur, professional photographers, etc. to crop, manipulate, correct, resize on photos. Nowadays, Adobe Photoshop has announced the release of creative suit 5 along with Photoshop CS5 with more features like puppet wrap, text engine, arrowheads, dashes, code snippets, layer panels, PHP code hinting, FXG Export, track changes, etc. However, in spite of having such superior features, at times, Photoshop application starts misbehaving when user tries to access photos and finally end up with photos corruption.
Most of the times, you might get an error message like “Photoshop has stopped working”. This is the symptom which indicates that the Photoshop file is severely damaged. What happens when you encounter such type of an unavoidable situation? How will you overcome such issue? If your reply is don’t know, then stay calm as you can effortlessly repair photo in Photoshop CS5. This can be achieved with the implementation of genuine tool referred to as Remo Repair PSD. This ultimate software can explain how to repair a damaged photo in Photoshop CS5 with its color mode such as RGB, multichannel, Bitmap, Indexed color, CMYK, gray scale and duotone colors. It will fix damaged photos of any size edited using Photoshop. It is well-matched with all versions of Photoshop such as CS2, CS3, CS4, CS6, CS, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0 and CS7.
Possible causes which might damage photos in Photoshop in CS5:
- Unexpected termination: In case the Photoshop application is terminated suddenly while you are editing few photos then it might result in corruption of Photoshop files. Sudden termination can happen as a result of faulty installation of Adobe Photoshop and it might also happen in case there are any conflicts with other installed app on your system.
- Virus invasion: It is one of the major threats to the Photoshop files because they crawl through the file structure and damage the files making it inaccessible. Usually, virus enters into the system due to downloading Photoshop files from freeware sites.
- Improper up-gradation: Most of the times, few users decide to upgrade their Adobe Photoshop app to the recent edition in order to employ recently obtainable features. But in case you do improper up-gradation and try to open the Photoshop files then it result in corruption of photos.
Other circumstances such PSD header file corruption, application faults, Photoshop C5 app crash, improper handle of Photoshop CS5 app, file system corruption, etc. can corrupt Photos.
It lets you to preview the photo once it is repaired and then save it to any preferred location on your computer. It comprises easy steps in repairing RLE compressed PSD, PDD files and recovers its separate layers. It will fix photos in Photoshop CS5 on your PC without damaging original file structures. It supports multiplatform like Mac and Windows. It will repair .psd file with depth of 1, 8, 16 and 32 bits per channel on your computer. Its free trial edition helps you to understand the ability of this utility before purchasing it.
Precautions to avoid Photoshop file corruption:
- Update your antivirus tool on regular basis to keep your system virus and malware free
- Avoid storage of Photoshop file in any infected storage device
- Never try to edit a photo in infected Photoshop application
- Avoid sudden termination of Photoshop application when Photoshop file in use