“Recently I was watching my favorite video file in computer system. Suddenly there was abrupt power failure due to which my system terminated. Later on regaining power, I tried to play that video file again, but was not able to open it and error message was displayed. I don’t know what to do now? Even I don’t have any additional copy of that video file. Can anyone tell me how to fix corrupted video file?”
Video files are those files which contain both video frames and audio frames which are synchronized together while playing video file. Like other files, even video files are prone to corruption hence becomes unplayable. There are many common reasons that can cause you favorite file unplayable. Some reasons other than sudden power failure are as follows:
- Header File Corruption: Header file is a vital component of any file which contains all vital information regarding the file. If this header file of video gets damaged or corrupted due to some reasons then there are possibilities that your video file may not be accessible. Thus header file corruption leads to video file corruption.
- Codec Issues: Sometimes, if media player versions become outdated then there can be incompatibility issues between codecs of video file and media files. If user forcefully tries to play video file then it may lead to video file damage or corruption.
- CRC Error: When video file is transmitted over the network, then it is quite possible that CRC may get introduced in video file. Hence CRC error may cause file corruption which makes video file unplayable.
- Third Party Tool: The user may use any unsecure third party tool to edit or modify video file in system. If anything goes wrong then there are chances of video file corruption.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons that are responsible for video file corruption are internet error, external threats like virus, malware, etc., power surge and may other
Whatever scenarios you may encounter, your video file can be repaired easily without creating any mess. Here is the most powerful utility Remo Repair which will help you in repairing corrupted video files. This video files repair software supports fixing of video files like MOV, AVI, MP4, XVID and DIVX. It also supports mending of video files that are created using camera and camcorders of different brands like Canon, Sony, Fujifilm, Nikon, Casio, etc.
This repairing tool can easily repair video files from external storage devices like hard disk drives, USB drives, memory card and many more. It can be installed in all latest versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Remo Repair provides Preview option to the user so that fixed video files can be checked before saving. Before buying paid version of this software, user can also make use of trial version which is available free of cost.
Unique features of Remo Repair:
- Ability to fix video files that partially play or do not play at all
- Repaired video files can be played on both Windows as well as Mac Operating System
- Supports repairing of large size video files
- Fixed files can be stored in any storage devices which is accessible
How Remo Repair Works:
Remo Repair has well inbuilt algorithm which will rigorously scan entire system to locate corrupted or damaged video files. It then analyzes each and every part of corrupted video files and then fixes the issue without any damage to original file. This software will repair audio and video frames of video files separately. Once repairing process is done, it will adjoin both frames together to form a healthy playable video file. Users can make use of Remo Repair AVI tool to repair AVI, XVID and DIVX file formats and Remo Repair MOV tool to repair MOV and MP4 files.
- Don’t use any unreliable third party tool.
- Secure your system and files from virus infection by using secure antivirus program.
- While downloading check internet connection to avoid any interruption.
- Never interrupt while transferring of video files.
- Update your media player regularly.