Lost your memorable photos, videos or audios from your Android device? You may be familiar with the process of recovering deleted, lost or formatted data from Windows or Mac OS, since it can be done easily using data recovery tool or manual methods. But is it possible to retrieve files which has been lost from android devices? Yes, you can recover the data using advanced data recovery tool like Remo Recover. Remo Recover tool has been designed specifically to deal with data loss in Android devices like smartphones and tablets etc.
Advanced Features of Remo Recover for Android
- Robust data recovery engine of Remo retrieves the data in a quick and secure manner
- Can restore data lost due to accidental deletion, formatting or user error etc.
- Scans both internal or external memory of Android device and recovers files from it
- Can even recover .apk (Application Packaging Kit) files and other music, images and video files as well
- Supports file recovery from external memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC and CF etc.
- Creates a replica of SD card disk image files to perform recovery at a later stage
- Retrieve data even from corrupted SD cards and restore them back safely
- You can be able to “Preview” the recovered Files
- Virus / malware free, read only application
- Save Recovery Session option can be used to pause and resume the recovery process at any desired time
- Nominal disk space requirement for installation of the software
Remo Recover for Android – How does it works?
Data recovery from Android phones has become a lot easier using robust recovery tool, Remo Recover for Android. After installing the software in your Windows system, it thoroughly scans the entire memory (both internal and external) of android device connected to it and searches for all the deleted, formatted or lost data from it. Then it retrieves them back and helps you to save them to any desirable storage location like CD/DVD or to other storage devices. It supports recovery of multiple file formats of images, audios, videos and APK files.
Data Loss scenarios
- Accidental file deletion – You might have deleted some folder accidentally and would have lost crucial files
- Memory card corruption – Memory card may become inaccessible at times due to corruption and may throw error messages like, “Your card has to be formatted. Do you want to format it now?” This may leave you no other option but to format the card
- SD card errors – Your android phone may display “Blank media” or “unsupported file system” error messages which clearly indicates that the SD card has become corrupted
- Improper way of handling mobile phones – You might have switched off the mobile phones while doing file transfer or other important actions which results in file loss
- Abrupt removal of memory card – Removing the memory cards while copying or moving the files from one device to another device may result in data loss
All the above mentioned scenarios may lead to data loss in your Android devices. You may ponder for the recovery tool which works efficiently on recovering data from Android devices. You can recover Android files in an easy and secure way using Remo Recover for Android software
Android Operating System versions supported by Remo Recover for Android
Supported OS – Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.7), Honeycomb (3.0-3.2.6), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0-4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1-4.2), Jelly Bean 4.3 (device with USB mass storage mode are supported)
Unsupported OS – KitKat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0
Windows Operating System version supported – Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- Do not abruptly eject your memory card from Android device
- Avoid overloading of applications in the devices
- Take regular backup of files stored in the devices