Video Files Recovery from Compact Flash card
Are you searching for a solution to restore videos from CF card? Don’t even have updated backup of video files in other storage device? Those deleted or lost videos can be your birthday, anniversary, or favorite clip which you don’t afford to lose. However, this article provides solution on how to restore files from Compact Flash card in a simple manner. This page provides information on
- Causes for loss of video files from CF card
- Are there any possibilities to restore videos from CF card?
- How Remo Card Recovery tool helps in recovering videos from CF card?
- Why Remo Card Recovery tool is preferred?
Causes for loss of video files from CF card?
You may store lot of files on Compact Flash card thinking that files stored in it are safe. But, there are various situations that results in loss of files from CF card such as
- While deleting some unwanted videos from CF card, you have accidentally deleted some important ones
- Connecting CF Card to incompatible devices
- Presence of bad sectors on the CF card where videos are saved
- Utilizing same CF on multiple devices
- If the file system of Compact Flash card gets corrupt then you cannot access data stored on it
- Interruptions while transferring video files from CF card to system
- Taking pictures even when camera battery is low
So, what’s next? Are there any possibilities to restore videos from CF card?
To overcome such situations, Remo has designed Card Recovery tool which helps in retrieving video files from Compact Flash Card in matter of minutes. This tool comes with trial version so that you can check the recovery results. In case of this demo version, you cannot save the files but you can view the files that are recovered with this utility. To save these recovered data you need to purchase license version of the tool. This tool supports various CF card brands such as Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Lexar, and so on.
How Remo Card Recovery tool helps in recovering videos from CF card?
When files are deleted or lost from CF card they are not completely erased; only their address links will be removed from File Allocation Table but the data still remains on the card until new data is overwritten. To retrieve videos from CF card all you need to do is don’t save any new video files until recovery is done. Then perform video recovery from CF card by Remo which restores video files in few clicks.
Why Remo Card Recovery tool is preferred?
With Remo Card Recovery tool you can restore CF card videos of various formats such as MP4, MOV, MPEG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM, etc. with ease. This tool is embedded with scanning algorithm which deeply scans the entire Compact Flash card then it locates and restores the video files that are deleted or lost from CF card. Not just videos files even other file formats such as audio, images, text files, spreadsheets can also be restored with this Card Recovery tool. This application keeps all your original files intact as the tool works on read only mode hence the video quality will not be altered or damaged. Apart from CF card, this tool supports recovery of data from other memory card types such as SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC, etc. Also, this tool provides some other notable features such as:
- Assist in recovering data from hard drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, iPods, etc.
- The simple user interface of the tool makes recovery of videos from compact flash card easier
- There is Find Tool option which helps in locating particular file from the recovered files list
- You can even view recovered files prior to restoration with the help of Preview option
- Also, customized features such as File Type View which helps in displaying restored files based on its file extension; Data View option displays recovered file based on its hierarchical form
- Lets you to compress restored files to a ZIP format to save disk storage space
- The recovered files can be saved to any accessible storage device
- Facilitates 24 / 7 technical assistance to solve customer queries related to the product
In case of Windows, this tool supports Windows 10, windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Mac OS includes EI Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc.