Today SD cards are in great demand due to their storage capacity, high speed transfer rate and more. In spite of its benefits, they are not completely secure when it comes to data safety.Just like any other storage devices, SD cards are also prone to loss or deletion of files due to several reasons.
Let us say, your camera SD card contains lots of memorable photos and videos. But, unfortunately you lost all files due to some reason. Such data loss situations can be easily resolved by having backup but it become worrisome when you don’t have any extra copy of files stored in your SD card. However, it is still possible to recover files from SD card using Remo card Recovery software.
Retrieving files from SD card using Remo Card Recovery tool
Card recovery software by Remo securely scans SD card for quick retrieval of lost or deleted files. This application is self explanatory in nature as it provides simple GUI interface, so that everyone can use this software without any difficulty. Apart from recovering media files from SD card, it allows you to retrieve other files like spreadsheets, documents, zip files, PDF files, PPT files and many more.
Besides, you can even add / edit new file types (signatures) which you want recover from SD card. This tool can be used to retrieve files from other types of memory cards like SDHC, SDXC, CF, XD cards including other storage devices such as external hard drives, USB drives, and hard disk drives. The software is also compatible with both Windows and Mac OS, which adds to the ease of use of this tool.
Causes of loss / deletion of files from Camera SD card:
- Human Error: Accidental deletion of image files from SD card when it is connected to PC or laptop, mistakenly formatting SD card instead of formatting some other drive connected to PC
- File System Corruption: If the file system of SD card is damaged, then the card gets corrupted and files stored in it cannot be accessed
- Format Errors: Sometimes, while trying to access SD data, you may come across some format errors. To access your SD card further, you need to format your SD card which results in loss of photos stored on it.
- Other Reasons: Using the same SD card on multiple devices or ejecting it abruptly from the system corrupts the card, interruptions while transferring photos, etc. are some other reason for loss of files from SD card
Not just this, whatever might be the reason for loss of files from camera SD card, if you are looking for how to recover camera SD card data then make use of Remo Card Recovery tool
Handy tips to avoid loss of files from camera SD card:
- Always take backup of files on other storage devices to overcome data loss situations
- Do not use same SD card in different devices
- Stop using SD card after losing pictures to avoid overwriting of file
- Always use “Safely Remove Hardware” option before unplugging SD card from computer / laptop
Other features of Remo Card Recovery tool
- This software works on read-only mechanism to retrieve data from SD card thus all original files are kept in tact
- The utility retrieves files from various SD card brands like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, and many more.
- Provides free demo version, so that you can evaluate the performance of the tool and later purchase it
- To save disk space, you can compress recovered files to ZIP archive
- Round the clock technical assistance is provided by well trained support team to solve queries related to the product