MP4 video file format is widely used which is a multi platform utility used with handheld devices i.e. mobile phone, tablets and also in desktop, televisions etc. This format produces high quality videos and it is open standard so that everyone can use.
MP4 is a most preferred file format for watching videos and corruption of MP4 video file makes the video unplayable in any kind of video player. If the MP4 file which has been downloaded for hours is not playing due to file corruption, then it’s a great disappointment for user.
This kind of corruptions may occur due to various reasons like virus attack, software malfunction, system file corruption, fault in the firmware of digital cameras and camcorders and accidental formatting of MP4 file from drives.
Errors Reported by MP4 file:
MP4 files are generally large in size so that they are easily corrupted and show many errors like File Not Found Error, Unsupported Format Error etc.
Possible scenarios in which the MP4 file may get corrupted:
- Quite a number of cameras and Camcorders produce corrupted video files which may be due to defect in its firmware.
- The MP4 file can be corrupted by abruptly taking out the external memory cards or drives while the user transfers the video file from one device to another.
- Inefficient video converter can corrupt the original MP4 file while converting the videos from MP4 to another format.
- Some malicious virus can corrupt the MP4 video files which results the damage of those files.
Repairing the corrupt MP4 files:
Repairing the MP4 file from corruption is not a big issue if Remo Repair MOV tool is there as a helping hand for a user to fix mp4 video files. This software is built with fully automated repair process so that the user can repair the corrupt MP4 file without much effort. Compatible to use with both Mac and Windows operating system, it repairs the MP4 file corrupted due to any complicated reason.
The corrupted MP4 files can be repaired instantaneously by using Remo Repair MOV tool which has the unique repair technique. The technique involves in automated repair process which separates the audio and video files and adjoins them after the repair process is done. As an added advantage, it enables the user to preview the repaired file.
It can be used with both Mac and Windows operating system. It makes the user access very reliable with attractive GUI. The software assures the user by displaying the repaired results in preview option.
Codec supported by Remo Repair MOV:
It repairs the corrupted video file that supports various video file codec like mp4v, mjpeg and avc1 and audio file codec like sowt, RAW and mp4a.
Cameras and Camcorders supported by Remo Repair MOV:
Major brands including Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Contour and Sanyo etc. are supported along with the above mentioned audio and video file codec.
It is compatible to use with both Mac and Windows operating systems.MAC OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8 and Mavericks 10.9 are supported in MAC systems. Likewise, in Windows, Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 server or Windows 2008 server are supported.
Protective measures needed to avoid the corruption of MP4 file:
- By using some efficient anti-virus software to protect the system, user can avoid the MP4 video file corruption.
- Avoid conversion of MP4 video files by inefficient video converter which could damage the original content of video.
- Do not abruptly take the external memory cards while it is transferring the MP4 file from one device to another.