ZIP is a popular archive format widely used to compress one or more files. The compressed files requires less storage space compared to uncompressed files on the system drive. As email attachment is limited up to 50MB. In order to transfer large file of exceeding limit you can compress the files to a ZIP file and it can be sent easily. Thus, compression of files increases disk space in the system, security to data, preserves energy etc. Even though, ZIP file possess lot of advantages, they are many things which results in corruption and hence makes ZIP file corrupt.
Are you facing problem to access ZIP file? Is it displaying error message like “The compressed ZIP folder ‘D: \Path\to\file.ZIP’ is invalid?’, “, “No files to extract” and many other errors? Cool, don’t panic. All your files from ZIP file can be extracted smoothly and comfortably without damaging the original contents of file in a quicker way by using Remo Repair ZIP application.
About Remo Repair ZIP:
Remo Repair ZIP is a wonderful utility that has been designed with advanced scanning algorithm that can scan entire ZIP file and extract every single bit of your file efficiently. This tool works perfectly and restores all your data without editing or causing damage to any of your original files as it works on read-only tool. Some of the best features of Remo Repair ZIP are as given below.
- Provides easy and fast repairing of corrupt ZIP files
- Capable of repairing 32-bit and 64-bit ZIP files and ZIPx files
- Repairs large ZIP files up to 4GB or more in size
- Fixes corrupt ZIP files stored on any storage device
- “Preview” option, to view the corrupted ZIP file before saving them
- All repaired data of corrupt ZIP file can be saved on any accessible storage location
Why Remo Repair ZIP preferred?
- Application is secure with user–friendly GUI.
- Free demo version is provided for the benefit of customers to evaluate the functionality of tool.
- Tool is free from virus and digitally signed.
- 24×7 technical support is provided to help customers to solve their queries related to product.
How Remo Repair ZIP supports fixing of corrupt ZIP file?
- Transfer Error: While transferring ZIP files, if any interruptions like power failure or abrupt system shutdown occurs, it leads to the corruption of ZIP files and hence it becomes inaccessible.
- Corruption due to Virus: If your system is infected by virus, it replicates itself and it can damage the file structure and content, other files stored on the drive and also damage the ZIP archive. Thus you cannot access ZIP file.
- Changing the File Extension Frequently: If file extension is often changed from one format to another format, files get corrupted and hence it cannot be accessed.
- Header Corruption: Header part is the most important part of any file as it contains file name, type, etc. which is required to access file content. If header part is corrupted due to some reason ZIP file refuses to open.
- Other Reasons: This includes downloading ZIP folder from unreliable sites, presence of bad sector on drive, where ZIP file is saved, improper termination of WinZip application while extracting files, CRC errors etc.
In all the above explained situations, you cannot access ZIP file. But, there is nothing to worry as you have Remo Repair ZIP tool to fix all your corrupt data back from your ZIP files. Whatever might be the reason for the corruption, Remo Repair ZIP software is the perfect solution for your question how to open corrupt ZIP folder.
Some important steps to follow
- Update your system with good antivirus software as virus are also a reason behind ZIP file corruption.
- Stop using unreliable application to compress or extract ZIP files.
- Always have backup of important ZIP files on regular basis.
- Avoid interruptions which are created while downloading ZIP files.